It’s quite simple how you can save and share webpages these days. Just bookmark them on your favorite web browser for easily access, or share the URL with anyone to view the webpage.
However, there will be times where you don’t have access to the Internet due to weather conditions or out of range possibility. Further, you may want to save the webpage in a format that allows you to add notes on them with ease – such as in PDF format.
Cause PDF files offer the most convenient way to represent any type of document. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other files are sometimes best represented in PDF. Html files, that makes the bulk of web pages are also best viewed and shared in PDF. Web pages saved in PDF are easy to read, modify and share over email and also you store them for future reference.
Taking all this into consideration, we have created this URL to PDF converter for you that will help you to easily save the webpage as PDF in any browser.
Use our URL to PDF and you will be amazed how easily you can save any webpage on the Internet as a PDF file within seconds, on any browser. We make PDF easy for you! 🙂
Technology Brigade’s online Webpage to PDF converter tool is the simplest method to save web pages as PDF documents.
How to convert any webpage or URL to PDF?
1. Open your favorite browser and go to the Technology Brigade’s online Webpage to PDF at https://technologybrigade.com/webpage-to-pdf-converter/.
2. Type in or copy and paste the necessary URL into the field.
3. To start the webpage to the PDF conversion process, click the “Convert to PDF” button.
4. Wait for a few seconds, a Download PDF icon will appear.
5. Click on the icon to download your PDF.
6. If you don’t want to download the webpage you selected or download of PDF is completed. By clicking on “Convert Another URL” it will take you back to the converter home page.
Benefits of Webpage to PDF converter tool
1. Converting a webpage to PDF is a convenient way of saving its content for offline viewing.
2. The PDF format is universal and you can convert to and from many file formats.
3. PDF is a great format thanks to its compact size, ease of navigation, low memory consumption and compatibility with the majority of browsers, devices, and operating systems.
4. By default, browsers do not support this feature, but Technology Brigade’s online Webpage to PDF converter is capable of filling this gap and serving as a virtual printer that can save any web page to PDF.
5. For your convenience, we designed the service in such a way that you don’t need to prepare the source page in any way – just copy and paste the page’s URL into the corresponding field and hit a single button.
Features of Our Webpage to PDF converter
1. It is a simple, fast and convenient service tool that features a URL to PDF conversion.
2. It can be accessed from any Internet-enabled device.
3. Just feed the URL of the necessary site and it will do the rest job for you.
4. These features are truly useful, For instance when you want to read the content of a very long page on the go, but have limited access to the Internet. In this scenario, you can convert as many web pages as needed into compact PDF files and enjoy reading them wherever you go!
5. Students and teachers can also download the webpages of the tutorial websites for later use.
6. For Legal purposes, this tool is boon, as you can save the Terms and conditions of any e-commerce website for later use like to get a refund or to return the item back. This PDF file you can use as a piece of evidence to show the company the terms and conditions specified while you bought the product as the e-commerce company has the tendency to change term and conditions frequently.
What kind of modifications you can perform on PDF files?
PDF files are not dead ends rather with the help of PDF tools you can do a few cool things with your webpages that had been saved as PDFs’ using URL to PDF Converter including but not limited to:
1. Delete Pages: you can get rid of unnecessary pages from the webpage once you have saved the webpage as PDF.
2. Compress: Converting webpage into PDF makes your PDF file email-ready.
3. Merge: You can also combine multiple webpages into one PDF.
4. Protect: Once you saved the webpage as PDF. You can protect it with a password.
5. Edit: Annotate your webpages that have been saved as PDF files.
6. PDF Converter: With the help of a PDF converter you can convert your webpage to Word, Excel, PPT, JPG format.
We will try and create related tools very soon. Let us know which ones you need first.
How you find our URL to PDF converter tool? What would you like us to help you with next regarding apps or Technology? Don’t forget to write to us on the Contact Page. In case you find any problem in the tool or you want us to add more features, just email us at email@example.com.
We would love to hear from you! 🙂